There are times in life when we simply cannot afford to purchase magickal tools. Lucky for us, this doesn't mean we are without ability. We can still practice our magick without the use of our tools, when need be. When I find myself in one of these situations, I like to use something that I call a Pure Energy Spell. The real magick, the real power, comes from within the witch. The tools we normally use are just objects, symbols, representations of the power we wish to wield. The first step in learning how to use Pure Energy Spells is figuring out what your power feeling is. When you meditate on your kundalini and you feel the energy in the base of your spine, that is your power feeling. Through meditation the power feeling will grow stronger. For me, it feels like vibrations that pulse from my kundalini through my entire body. Everyone feels this a little differently, though. So, it is important to first figure out exactly what your own personal power feeling is. My power feeling has been present within me all of my life. Before I even understood what I was doing, I would astral project and I would feel that same feeling that I now know to be my power feeling.
My earliest recollection of this was when I was only 8 years old. I would sit on the swings at recess and I would leave my body and fly above the school. I had never heard of astral projection before, I knew nothing about magick, and yet I still had the same feeling that I know recognize as the source of my magickal power. By the way, I was 18 before I ever told anyone about my astral trips above the schoolyard. The person I told just looked at me like I had gone mad. When I first started meditating I noticed the same feeling that I had had as a child. With a lot of practice I began to be able to call upon that feeling at will.
That feeling is the source of any Pure Energy Spell. I lapsed in my meditation regimen for a couple years and I am now in the process of trying once again to be able to call upon the power feeling at will. Right now, though, it requires at least 5 minutes of meditation to access. But, that does not stop me from harnessing that energy and performing spells without the use of any tools. Once you recognize your personal power feeling and are able to consistently access it during meditation, you are ready to begin using pure energy spells.
Before you access your power feeling with the intent of conducting a spell, figure out exactly what it is you are wanting out of this. Be very specific on what it is you want. Try to make it as short, sweet, and to the point as possible because you will need to memorize it. You will want to use a present tense when writing your spell. Instead of "I will get money" say "I am getting money." Think of it this way, "I will" means later "I am" means now. Once you have your short spell written and memorized, it is time to access your power feeling. Set yourself up like you would for any meditation session. If you use music during meditation, go ahead and use the same music now. Now, meditate on your kundalini. Focus all of your attention to the base of your spine. When you begin to experience your power feeling, simply focus on it. Allow it to grow stronger. When you are ready, say your spell, either in your head or out loud. repeat it several times.
At this point you may begin to feel tired or weakened. Keep going as long as you feel you can, repeating your spell over and over. If you experience your power feeling as a pulse like I do, say your spell quickly with every beat. If it is a continuous feeling without any kind of rhythm, say your spell like a chant. When you feel like you have exhausted your energies, simply remain still and quiet. Stay in that way for several minutes at least. Relax and picture in your mind what it will be like when this spell of your comes to fruition. For our money spell we spoke of earlier, you would imagine the money in your hand. Imagine the way it feels and smells. Make this as vivid and detailed as you can, use all of your senses. Do this until you feel happy and content. At that point, you have finished your pure energy spell.
If you were sitting or laying down during your spell, do not stand up too quickly.If you feel light headed at all, eat something with a little sugar in it (fruit is the best). Now, just because you are done with the spell doesn't mean the spell is done with you. What you have done is send energy out into the universe in a very specific way with a very specific intent. That energy is still attached to you in a way. Any negative energy towards the subject of your spell will lessen the potency of your spell. So, if you find yourself doubting whether or not it worked, simply say the spell again your head and again imagine what it will be like when it happens. Unless you really feel that the spell did not take, there is no need to do it all over again. Just reminding yourself of the spell and of that happy content feeling will be enough if you start to doubt. Should you feel that you need to perform the spell again, try a different wording next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment